Latest Movie :

Morakot Aimee Kittisara - Another swimsuit cover

    Another one, well it’s Volume magazine, all they do is swimsuit covers. Aimee Morakot, former Miss Thailand Universe 2004, drops trouser and poses in ugly looking bikinis and grandma-ish one piece for Volume magazine for their March 2009 issue. Lately, all I have been seeing is Thai starlets in bikinis for magazine covers, it’s getting old. Usually it’s the nang’rai or the supporting actress who is not getting enough publicity or work, so they result to racy bikini photo spreads to stir up interest.

    Since I’m neither a guy or a lesbian, this doesn’t do much for me. It does make me want to do a few dozen crunches and run a mile or two at the soccer field near my house.
    Read more »
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. mega-xl - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger